Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Buckhead) Hyatt Place

cheapbeds
By cheapbeds,
in

3 * Buckhead for 3 nights 7/6-7/9

Starting bid $51/day (only two days before leaving town) and bid was accepted.

Wanted to bid midtown/downtown 3.5/4 but this place has good reviews and at minimum $20+ per day parking in those other locations I felt that was too high.

I basically got an extra night for the same it would have cost me to park downtown.

We'll see how good MARTA is!

$153 + 31.47(tax) = $184.47 (Supposedly-I'll let you know- FREE WIRELESS, BREAKFAST, PARKING)

Used (A) PRICELINE link on this site....hope it worked for you. I'll let you know how this turns out.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so here are the things that I liked/disliked about this hotel. First, after getting around Atlanta I will say this has very easy access to everything we went to but in the future I will probably choose midtown for more restaurants/things within walking distance.

I would rate this as a 2.5 star hotel. We were in a room with 2 double beds and a pullout sleeper. When I think of a suite I think of a divided room. The partition that divided our room into a suite was about 3 ft long. The tv was big but it's on a swivel instead of an arm and right between the bedroom/living area....so if somebody on the sofa wanted to watch the tv the people in the bed could see and hear it very well. This isn't what I think a suite should be.

The beds were comfortable but I would say they are "small" doubles, great for kids but not adults. We stayed in Savannah the following three days and their double beds were large enough for two adult people. These were not.

My biggest problem was the bathroom. TINY. You could barely close the door without cramming against a wall or getting in the shower to close it. I also don't understand the towel thing. The towels were in the bathroom....in the shower. I hate that. Plus no washcloths in there...they were outside at the vanity.

It was a good deal but I would want to pay about $38-40 for these rooms not $51.

Parking was nice and free. The breakfast was free and had a nice seating area (even though we never ate bfast) and the free internet was a joke. Maybe it was because we were on the 8th floor.....but it barely worked.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]