Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Seaworld-I-Drive South) Rosen Centre

alllie1
By alllie1,
in

I need help identifying the hotel. It is a 4 star hotel in the Sea World/I Drive South Area for $55 a night (7/22-7/24).

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

Spa

I did click through the HOTWIRE link on the message boards to get this quote- any suggestions?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome to Betterbidding. :o

Both Rosen Shingle Creek and Rosen Centre have been seen with this amenity set, so either would be a possibility.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The difference is:

:) Rosen Centre is a 3 star hotel not a 4 star hotel. (i complained about this to hotwire and received a credit for the nasty room in 2009.) The hotwire guest rating is only 80% would reccommend. Most likley because it is not a 4 star hotel and is being sold as one! Won hotwire 4 star the last few days of June 2011 and it was the Rosen Centre. Hotwire tricked me again!

:) Rosen Shingle Creek is a 4 star hotel. i would give it 4.5 stars. the hotwire guest rating is 95% would reccommend it. It is great! Beautiful, lux, nice staff, clean, resort, nature trails, Publix across street, hot tubs, safe, relaxing.

yes the RC isnt a proper 4 star i agree and more of a 3 star, all of a hotwire seems to have star inflation in orlando meaning pretty much all star levels should be decreased by a half to full star on most of the properties.

i dont think you can complain even for a nice, full service hotel at $55 or so a night such as the RC. ive stayed there many times and while service isnt great and its not perfect, its def not a holiday inn. if the service standards are the same at the RSC i def would have a hard time giving it even a 4 star rating.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]