Hotwire Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (Brookfield-Waukesha) Country Inn and Suites

lizamead
By lizamead,
in

Amenities included shuttle, breakfast, restaurant, pool, fitness, laundry, internet and possibly one or two others that I didn't think to write down before purchasing. It completely matched the Country Inn and Suites listing, and came close to matching Best Western (which also has free breakfast according to their website, although not on amenities listed on BB), so I felt reasonably confident it was CI&S, and was pleased that it was given the great reviews on Trip Advisor. Hotwire also listed it as having 100% customer recommendations.

Best direct rate was $115 (AAA) all-inclusive; hotwire rate came to $75.46 total.

Thanks, BB.

Congrats on your success. :)

Good deal, and glad you're pleased with the result.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing? This information is listed under the trip information in your account. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

The amenities listed on the confirmation are:

Smoke Free Rooms

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Children's Activity Program

I just wasn't sure that those were all the same ones listed originally so didn't want to assume - I didn't remember seeing "children's activity" ahead of time, although I might just not have paid attention. Sorry.

Thank you for the follow-up. Not all of the amenities may have shown initially, as if there are this many, you have to click "see details" on the listing, then click 'see all' on the detail page to see the full list.

Thanks again and enjoy your stay. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]