Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Greater Downtown) The Curtis

tarron242
By tarron242,
in

I am travelling the first week of August. The rate for this is currently $89 a night, and the ammenities are "smoke free, fitness, pool, restaraunt, laundry and high speed internet". 90% reccomendation by hotwire customers.

Can anyone help me narrow down what hotels this may be? Thanks for the help, and I can't wait to click the link to HOTWIRE through this website :)

Well it all worked out better for me. I just went to HOTWIRE (via your link on this thread) and saw that the hotel amenities had changed. I found a previous thread about the curtis, and saw the the new amenities matched those for The Curtis. I went through with it and it was exactly that hotel. I got it for $80 per night. This is actually my favorite hotel in Denver! I've stayed there three times in the past, and I consider it lucky that I just landed it again. Thanks for your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you landed your favorite hotel in the area and are excited with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]