Priceline Hotel: Help With Getting Treasure Island for 7/29-7/31

jmschn
By jmschn,
in

You actually have FOUR re-bid zones when bidding 4* in Las Vegas... the above is crossed out because you're not just looking for zones without 4* hotels, but zones without 4* and nothing higher (so you also need to check that there are Resort and no 5* properties)

Please see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and see if you can determine and confirm your FOUR re-bid zones... if not post back and we'll break it down further for you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Partial apologies as had not noticed the Resorts at Summerlin !!

If I wanted T.I. though and started with Strip North number 7, surely I could add 4 re-bids as the 4 I listed excluding Summerlin have no resorts, and no 4 or 5* Hotels. Appreciate it's different for other 4* star Zoned Hotels though.

zackary71,

Correct... you can add the other zones but always double check just before posting to make sure that nothing has changed since you last checked.

If you need help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, those would be your re-bid zones at the 4* level.. but as noted above, always double check just before bidding to make sure that nothing has changed.

Let us know if you need a specific bidding strategy and/or how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]