Priceline Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Downtown) Coast Plaza

lcf76
By lcf76,
in

Looking for Downtown (DT), City Hall Downtown South (DTS) or Granville (GR)

Rejected for:

$80 4* DT

$82 4* DT+GR

$84 4* DT+GR+DTS

$80 3.5* DT

$82 3.5* DT+GR

$86 4* DT+Coquit.

$88 4* DT+GR+Coquit+Langley

$90 4* DT+GR+Coquit+Langley+Surrey

Going to try 3* DT & GR shortly

Rejected for both:

$80 3* DT

$84 3* DT+GR

had a closer look at the likely possibilities in DT-south and have decided to limit the search to DT + GR.

And, when I went to add Langley for a free re-bid, the average price of a 3* hotel in those areas dropped by $60. I didn't think Langley had 3* hotels and PL doesn't show that (it only lights up 2.5* and below for Langley) but I didn't want to take the chance that I'd win a 3* in Langley so I'm passing on the rebid.

Any thoughts on what I should be bidding up to for 3* -4* in DT and/or GR? I'd take either one and would be willing to pay up to $10 more for a 4* over a 3*.

PS. I used your PRICELINE link.

I would of course bid in increments towards these levels, but i'm guessing a 4* is going to go for about $110-$135... a 3* for about $95-$110.

If you need help with a bidding strategy let us know which star rating and zones you'd like to try for first, as well as your maximum bid, and we'll try to assist further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]