Resort

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

thanks

Do someone know if when it says 85% recommended is crown plaza and 95% is westin diplomat??

Do someone know if when it says 85% recommended is crown plaza and 95% is westin diplomat??

The percentages shown by HOTWIRE are not consistent and we have even seen the same hotel show a different percentage (as well as revert to "still gathering information") from one search to the next... so this information is not a reliable indicator of trying to guess which hotel you will receive.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is the above the full list of amenities associated with this property? I'm seeing more than just the few you posted above when searching HOTWIRE for 2adults/1child for your dates.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal for this stay and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us add this new amenity set to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 months later...
Those are all the amenities that show up when I click continue and then see all.

I pulled the trigger and it was the Westin Diplomat.

I used your HOTWIRE link to complete the transaction

thanks

DId you get the Beach (Ocean Blvd.) or Golf course (Diplomat Parkway) location? The risk bidding on this property is you never know which you will get...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]