Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago Suburbs (Schaumburg) Hyatt Regency Woodfield

paly1
By paly1,
in

Linked from BB website to PRICELINE.com

Bid $47 for Schaumburg 3 1/2 star and got rejected - asked to up bid to $62 for same criteria. Instead added another re-bid zone and went up to $52 - Accepted:

Hyatt Regency Woodfield Schaumburg

V happy - think it is a great deal...

Paly:)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and hopefully are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- can you please add a reply to your previous Priceline NYC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I actually like this Hyatt property more than the Hyatt on Wacker downtown. This is not a very promising property on the outside - it's a plain looking building. However, it's actually quite a nice property on the inside, built around a couple of nice looking interior courtyards. The hotel's restaurant is also worth a look, and is heavily into local ingredients - there's even a garden at the back of the property that's used for the restaurant and this hotel did have farmers markets on a few occasions last year. The IKEA a block North of the property is also a lot of fun to browse around, and the food court is cheap and rather good (99 cent breakfasts there are available, last I looked.)

Sorry about the NYC lapse in follow up! Will do that right now:)

Thanks for the great tips on the hotel and surroundings - Unfortunately I checked this feedback when back in Iowa:P...Still more excuse to go again! I agree this Hyatt was v nice indeed...didn't manage to see the garden or eat in the restaurant - was such a short trip! Went to Reza's downtown!! Very nice indeed. And then stayed around Schaumburg before picking up father-in-law at O'Hare (main reason for visit!)....Wanted to go to Ikea as love it! And knew it was in Schaumburg but had no idea it was 1 block from hotel! Will have to go back...

More about Hyatt Schaumburg - Upon check-in v late asked for 1 bed which she had already reserved..Room was very large indeed! Lots of room for baby crib and there was a sofa too...extremely clean sheets and nice shower in bathroom - no tub....let us check-out 1 hour later which we then didn't need but very nice stay indeed.

THank you BB as always:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]