Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Quality Suites Universal S

dogbert75
By dogbert75,
in

Just decided on a last minute trip to Orlando for the weekend.

Got the Quality Suites Universal South for $34 a night through Hotwire using the link here.

Amenities are:

Suite

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

Laundry Facilities

High-speed internet access

Recommended in 75% of customer reviews.

I have read mixed reviews on the place, but the price was right - $81.91 for the two nights (34 a night plus 13.91 in taxes and fees).

I will give a review upon my return.

Remember to keep posting your results, it helps all of us!

--dogbert

Wanted to give my feedback on the hotel. For 34 a night, i really don't have any complaints. The worst thing I can say is that the beds are double, which does make for a tighter time than a queen. The room was clean and without odors. The beds were comfortable. The kids had a great time at the pool. The breakfast is a little thin but the make your own waffles are rather tasty. The hotel is on the other side of the interstate from international drive, so having a car to get anywhere is pretty necessary. Walmart is real close however, which makes for true convenience to fill up the mini fridge and get stuff to microwave on the cheap. I would stay there again, so that is pretty good.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]