Hotwire Hotel: Need help with 2.5 star in San Juan

wayne's world
By wayne's world,
in

I'm guessing this is the Quality Inn El Portal, but if i can give some additional thoughts...

San Juan is not a hotel market i would be seeking the lower rated hotels. There are service issues at all star levels in this area (which i've posted my comments before, it's not that the service is bad per se, but there are cultural issues between how the locals define 'right away' and what the tourists expect from 'right away')

For just $5 more per nite why not go for the 4* Resort property directly on the beach. I'm guessing this is the Inter-Continental, one of the better rated hotels on the island, a great pool area, and even if an additional resort fee, $20/nite split 3 ways is only another $7/pp for a BIG jump in star quality and a completely different experience then a 2.5* rated hotel. That's my .02

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]