Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Long Beach (San Pedro) Crowne Plaza Harbor Hotel

Hellotoyou
By Hellotoyou,
in

This is for pre-cruise ... so I did try $60 and $63 (just for the heck of it), but did win at $65 (as others have) ... with taxes/fees $167.12.

We had stayed here 2 years ago, pre-cruise, and the hotel was fine. The free shuttle to the pier was good, as was walking to the Port's of Call for dinner. There were a few other restaurants nearby ... and on Fridays there was a "mini" Farmers Market on 6th Street (I believe that is the same street that the hotel is on).

I did use your PRICELINE link ... thank you (again!!).

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're familiar with and pleased with the hotel you received. Can you please add a reply to this thread with the name of the hotel you won so we can add this information to the topic title.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

The hotel hasn't changed in the last 2 years ... a nice stay, but we did have a problem with noise. It finally became too much and we asked to move. They moved us to the "quiet floor" -- I had no idea there was such a floor ... and it was great! The hotel ended up having the noisy people leave the hotel ... there were teenagers sitting in the hall way, sitting on either side of other peoples doorway, having a great time ... no mean voices ... just outside voices. The parents were having a large party of some sort in the room. This started at noon, and we finally had to call at around 8 PM. The hotel did apologize and offered 2 buffet breakfasts for the next day.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]