Priceline Hotel: 3* Denver (Downtown) Residence Inn City Center

bacardi
By bacardi,
in

Used the PRICELINE link like always.

I actually bid on a 3 star but I guess I got a free upgrade to a 3.5 star?

Bid over several days in one dollar increments and won at $51.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $51.00

Subtotal: $204.00

Taxes & Fees: $36.84

Total Charges*: $240.84

When I go to book directly, there's a studio room. Grand total with fees and taxes:

$592.63

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal for this stay.

I don't think you were upgraded as this property is currently rated 3* by PRICELINE... does your winning bid confirmation page indicate that you were upgraded and/or that this property is 3.5* rated?

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

Overall great stay...Everything is on tripadvisor...Free hot breakfast buffet and a free nightly social (free beer, wine and some food items such as mac and cheese and salad) but it was only Monday-Thursday, unfortunately, I only got to benefit it on Thursday. There's no free airport to hotel shutter, cheaper options are the door to door super shuttle, using the 10% off promo code (GEICO), the out the door price is $34.20 for a round trip. The super shuttle is right outside the airport and has one leaving every 15 minutes. There is the sky ride bus service which is $18 for trip, but there will walking and it's not nearly as frequent. Parking was $20/day and valet only, there were some cheaper $7/day self pay lots nearby. Lastly there is no pool but a 24/7 hot tub.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]