Hotwire Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Northwest) Holiday Inn Express Northwest Park 100

nightriderq45
By nightriderq45,
in

I am happy about this hotel. It's not even listed in the pinned list so ADMINS, PLEASE UPDATE. I rolled the dice based on the amenties, so I knew I was getting some great. After getting the hotel, I googled the hotel and it has a 94% trip advisor rating so I'm really happy. By the way, I used the HOTWIRE link on the site too.

Holiday Inn Select

Adminities:

complementary breakfast

pool

fitness

golf nearby

laundry

business center

high speed internet.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming which hotel you received...

Was it the Holiday Inn Select Pyramids at College Park area or the Holiday Inn Express Northwest Park 100.... as complimentary breakfast is a listed amenity above, but the Holiday Inn Select does not offer a free breakfast, whereas the Holiday Inn Express does.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up... just doesn't make much sense since the Holiday Inn Select doesn't offer a complimentary breakfast and has a restaurant (not shown in the amenities above)... and this amenity set was previously used to describe the Holiday Inn Express NW Park 100.

One last thing if you don't mind, can you let us know the address that appears for this property on your confirmation page? (possibly somebody confused the hotel names on the backend?) I would also print out your confirmation page which shows the amenities (including breakfast) for if i'm correct, and the Holiday Inn Select doesn't offer a complimentary breakfast, you may need that to get some compensation from HOTWIRE after your stay (or to get the hotel to honor breakfast)

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey you really know your stuff! Please update my title of the thread and update the correct info in the pinned location. My friend just emailed me the confirmation and it is actually the Holiday Inn Express INDIANAPOLIS NW - PARK 100. Address is 7220 Woodland Drive, Indianapolis,IN,46278. He told me the wrong location. I know for sure my update is correct this time around. As stated, please update this thread so it won't confuse anyone in the future.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]