Priceline Hotel: Updated Orange County- Anaheim Hotel List?

lovesdeals
By lovesdeals,
in

Hi,

I'm consulting the Priceline Hotel List for CA- Orange County posted on this site and I'm finding discrepancies between the hotel zones/corresponding star levels currently given on Priceline.com and this hotel list. I'm very much aware there are changes in hotels, zones, star levels always ongoing with Priceline properties (bidders may certainly win a hotel not on the list- new hotels are added and removed at any time, etc.) however I thought I'd inquire too see if an updated/more current hotel list is available for this area...

Specifically, the hotel list shows Disneyland-Anaheim zone includes two 4* properties: Hilton Anaheim "previously 3.5*" and Marriott Anaheim (700 W Convention Way)"previously 3.5* however currently on priceline.com this "Disneyland- Anaheim North" zone (zone 5) does not have the "4 star deluxe" star level available for selection.

Possibly these 2 hotels are once again categorized as 3.5* level as the hotel lists indicates they previously were. ?? Anyhow an updated list would be most helpful, thanks for any info/insight.

Amy

The dividing boundary line for the Disneyland North and Disneyland South zones has recently changed... both the Marriott and the Hilton are both still currently rated 4* by PRICELINE, but are in the South zone (which still offers 4* bidding). We will put this on the 'to do' list to be updated.

Can you please follow-up your previous Priceline Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... and please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your bidding, searches and travel purchases (each time you access the respective sites)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]