Priceline Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (City Centre-Museum Quarter) Moevenpick

TZMOM
By TZMOM,
in

Hello again -

I'm looking for a place in Amsterdam Jan. 2-4, 2012 - will be my son & myself. It looks as if most places listed are in the Museum Quarter - so that's just fine. I'm ready to bid now (since vacation isn't until the end of the year, I'm a bit anxious - gives me something to look forward to.) Of course, I'd like to spend as little as possible, but will say $70.00 to $100.00 would be my budget (even less if I can get away with it! :))

Thanks for the help!!

TZ

When bidding 4* in Amsterdam you have ONE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Museum Quarter...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70

Repeat the above, increase by $5 every 24 hours for the next 3 days (which should take you to your $100 limit)

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the advice.

I bid $65.00 4* in Museum Quarter, denied w/no counter offer

added North and $70.00, denied w/no counter offer

Will give it another go tomorrow, starting at $70.00, then $75.00.

Thanks again - will keep you posted.

TZ

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]