Hotwire Hotel: Midtown Central ID help?

leebick
By leebick,
in

We are in NYC for 9 nights while daughter attends a Rockettes training program; not a cheap venture to stay 10 days in NYC, so I'd like to save as much as possible while still within walking distance of Radio City Music Hall.

Hotwire is showing Midtown Central, 7/23/11-8/1/11, 3.5 stars, fitness, restauran, business center, internet, with a 65% hotwire guest approval rating. Any idea what this might be?

Also... I am wondering if searching is futile. I am traveling with 2 teen girls and currently have a reservation for Hampton Inn Manhattan Times Square North for $199 plus taxes a night. Do you think I'll be able to beat this price?

I'm not seeing any hotels offered in the MTC zone when searching for 2adults/1child for your dates, and given what i speculate this hotel might be, i think you may have search for only double occupancy.

When searching for triple occupancy the only hotel i'm seeing offered that would beat your $199 back-up reservation would be the 3.5* in the MTE zone, and that's not going to get you closer to Radio City.

I'd stick with what you have for the time being, but continue to check HOTWIRE to see if rates come down between now and your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (please also check the support page for your hotel direct purchass, where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including the Hampton Inn.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]