Priceline Hotel: Resort Oahu (Waikiki Beach) Sheraton Waikiki

pugslover
By pugslover,
in

I started bidding last week and started at $85. I finally won yesterday for $115 (3 nights) Sheraton Waikiki Resort for 11/3-11/6 My large family is also traveling with us so as soon as I won I called them to book same dates and they also (2 other families) won the same hotel for these dates at same rate.

I know it's really early to be booking but I saw these dates were filling up quickly and didn't want to risk it getting more expensive. I only booked 3 nights of my vacation so that I could make sure it was the hotel I wanted and then I was planning to just extend it for an additional 3 nights. I tried to extend at same rate after I won for 11/6-11/9 but was rejected. I was really hoping fo the Sheraton because I did not want the Marriott or Outrigger so I was very happy with my winning bid since it was the Sheraton. I haven't seen any winning posts lately below $110 for the Sheraton so this is a great rate for booking so far out. Now I just have to watch and wait for the rest of my trip and hope I can win the same hotel.

Congrats on your success.

Very nice deal for this Sheraton property! Please keep us updated on what you decide for the additional portion of your stay. Telling family and friends about Betterbidding is greatly appreciated. :)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

My sister decided to be the guinea pig in group and bid on priceline for one more day on 11/6-11/7. Her bid went all the way up to $150 and she got Outrigger Waikiki Beach. I guess it's almost always going to be different hotel if the price is different. It would not let her extend for one more night at same rate either. So, I'll just wait to book the rest of my stay which is almost for sure going to be different hotel. I did book a back up hotel that can be cancelled in case bidding doesn't get any cheaper. I guess most hotels are near selling out for that week because of date 11/11/11 is a popular date for people to get married? Most hotels are sold out on 11/10/11 so I think this may be the best win we'll see for these dates.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]