Priceline Hotel: priceline replied as one time opportunity

navya
By navya,
in

I bid for las Vegas North strip 5 star Hotels for 6/7 to 6/10 dates. I started with 120 and currently at 170. I got this message at this time.

we can't accept your offer of $170 per room, per night. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number ###-###-###-##. If you are willing to raise your price by $40 to $210 per room, per night, you can try the same request again right now.

Does it mean if i try for lesser price as 190 or 200, is there a chance to get this ? or is it like as long as I need in that area I have to go for 210 ?

Any thoughts/help is appreciated

navya,

Please read your messages and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding and travel purchases.

As far as the one time opportunity offered by PRICELINE, this is what we refer to as a counter-offer, and is discussed in detail here: PRICELINE SUGGESTS PRICE TO PAY

Good luck and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]