Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* MTC ?? 7/29-7/31

thenewbie
By thenewbie,
in

Looking into the weekend of July 29 - 31. I know I could do possibly do better on EasyClickTravel, but I have the $30 HOTWIRE rebate to play around with. Another option is the half-off hotels thru the Entertainment Book, but most appear to have the 30 day requirement. The Hyatt Regency is also an option at $179 for 2 Double Beds, not the cheapest but 2 beds are a plus in NYC.

Hotel in question:

3.5* MTC Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center $162

Not sure if this is the Park Central or another property.

I would lean to it being some other property as it doesn't match what has previously been reported for that property. If it could be the Park Central, it could just as easily be the Holiday Inn.

Even including the $30 rebate, i think you can do better than the above HOTWIRE offering.

Even deducting $15 per nite from the above, the above comes to $147/nite plus fees. You could book a studio suite at the Eastgate Tower for $148 with no fees so it's actually cheaper than the hotwire offering above... and the REVIEWS are great.

As well, we're already starting to see some summer NYC wins at even less... let us know if you want a strategy to try on priceline to beat your best alternate option.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Hotel in question:

3.5* MTC Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center $162

Going into the Vacation Package section, the hotel in question appears to be the Hudson.

In regards to my trip, I've tried PL today (MTW & UM/CPS) up to $139 without any success, so I still have a backup reservation at the Eastgate. I'll probably let this one sit and see if rates drop a week or two prior to the trip.

I didn't look at the thread starter, or I would have known you know about the Waldorf. I wish everyone at tripadvisor would post what they pay because it seems some write bad reviews based on the value. I stayed at the Paramount last Sept for 7 nights. Room was small but I only noticed the 7 hours a day I was in it. Had I paid 200-300 a night like some, I would have had a different perspective than the one I had only paying $130. I'm definitely asking for a corner room at the waldorf seems that the key to a little extra space.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]