Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (Airport YYZ) Hotel Indigo

vanclan
By vanclan,
in

Can anyone help me ID a Scarborough 2.5 star for June 3rd (one night) Price is an amazing $56.00

Amenities Include

Breakfast

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Thanks for any insight you can give...this seems to good to be true...but has 100% positive reviews (according to Hotwire site...)

Although not reported to the board, my guess would be the Travelodge Toronto East.

Do note the dichotomy between the 100% HOTWIRE recommendation and the 3.0/5.0 review rating from Tripadvisor.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My concern was that it might also be the Howard Johnsons East (22 Metropolitan Road) which is under renovation (and has been for apparently about 2 years) and has some negative trip advisor reviews and terrible reviews on other sites. Having read the Travelodge reviews I think this hotwire hotel is NOT an option for me. Looking for a cheap place just to overnight as we will be visiting friends in Scarborough area. Thinking we might just stay in the airport area with HOTWIRE or PRICELINE and go over to Scarborough on Saturday morning. Any other suggestions appreciated. .

Toronto airport 3*

June 3-4 2011

shuttle, Fitness, restaurant, business centre, internet

Hotel Indigo Toronto Airport

Rate per night 55.00

Tax/Fees 12.76

Total 67.76

Used the HOTWIRE link as requested.

So glad to see that Hotwire now accepts our Canadian postal codes without complaint!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and hopefully this works well for your needs this overnite.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]