Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (SeaWorld - International Drive - Convention Center) Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando-Int'L Dr. South/Conv. Cent

Kdawg954
By Kdawg954,
in

Needed a last second hotel as I was in Orlando for the weekend with family and they left earlier but called me to let me know that traffic headed south was terrible (took them 7 hours to get to Coral Springs which is normally 3 hours at worst). I just got the DoubleTree Seaworld for a $43 price tag so I was thinking worse comes to worse I get that again. I bid $30, $35, $40, $41 and finally at $42 I struck a hotel, and to my surprise it was the Embassy Suites.

Now, the Doubletree probably felt newer IMO, but this hotel had free parking, a 2 hour open bar and a free breakfast, including freshly made omlettes, plus it was a "suite" room. I just got home to Fort Lauderdale, FL after having their breakfast at 7 a.m. . . . it made the drive feel much better. Highly recommend going after this hotel from a value standpoint . . . it doesn't get better and I hope I strike it again next time in Orlando.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]