Priceline Hotel: 4* Amsterdam (City Center-Museum Quarter) Nh Amsterdam Centre

mightyreds
By mightyreds,
in

Wanted to bid from 14th - 17th June 2011 but because 17th was a weekend, I couldn't win any bids even up to $115 per night.

So decided to split up the bids.

14 to 16 June - bidded from $81 to $91. Was counted at $116. Counter-offered at $96 and won NH Amsterdam.

17 June - bidded from $96 all the way to $126 for several days. For some reason, just can't win anything. Today tried again 1st bid at $118 - won Movenpick. I'm happy with that considering this summer has gone crazy for weekends in Amsterdam!

I will cancel my Eden rembrandt square booking at $200 made on booking.com now!

• 2 weeks later...

I think you'll like the NH Amsterdam Center. We stayed there three weeks ago. Only problem we had was finding it. We got off the tram at Leidenplein (coming from the train station) but no one there could direct us to it. It is only two blocks from the stop, continuing in the direction you come in, and it is directly across from the Marriott, whose sign is more visible. The internet station by the elevator says there is a charge, but if you ask at the desk they will give you a voucher or two that will give you about a half hour free. Likewise, the lobby has free wireless but you have to ask at the desk for the password. Lots of good restaurants around Leidenplein, we didn't try the hotel restaurant and breakfast isn't included in the priceline booking.

We stayed there three weeks ago. Only problem we had was finding it

Assuming this was a PRICELINE or HOTWIRE purchase, please share your win(s) with the board (as a NEW TOPIC) so that the information can help other users.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]