Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (Downtown-Soho) W Hotel Downtown New York

mjf_ksu
By mjf_ksu,
in

Bid was accepted at $130/nt. I am happy with this result, although I probably could have been more aggressive. I tried 4* in all the popular mid-town areas first, with suggested re-bid zones, all the way up to $170 with no luck. Then I added downtown (I really don't mind staying downtown) and lowered my bid to $130. Accepted. I can't help but think I could have done better. Although I did try Downtown at $120 a few days ago, with no luck. All in all...this looks like a nice new hotel, in a slightly inconvenient location; but for $130/nt in Manhattan...I can't complain.

austintx,

Please read your messages

If you go to MAPS and HOTELS.com and enter '123 Washington Street, NYC' into the search box you'll see the location of the hotel. You can then zoom in/out to see the subway stations on the map.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]