Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Westin Gaslamp Quarter

kaylee-_-
By kaylee-_-,
in

4* San Diego (Downtown and Harbor Island)

Westin San Diego

400 West Broadway

San Diego, CA 92101

619-239-4500

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $95.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $95.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $20.30 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $115.30 (USD)

Hotels.com rate is $270 after taxes

Hotwire equivalent is $133 after taxes, but I think it was a hotel I didn't want.

Happy with this hotel-- and yelp reviews give tips for metered parking to avoid the $30ish valet fee.

(I'm sorry, I used the Better Bidding PRICELINE link for bidding earlier this week, but somehow forgot to link through it today)

Rejected Bidding History:

4* San Diego Coastal at $80, went up to $90 (Included Coronado and 3 rebid zones)

3.5* San Diego Coastal at $65, went up to $85 (Included San Diego Coastal and 2 rebid zones)

3* San Diego Coastal at $65, went up to $75 (Included Del Mar - Rancho Santa Fe, Point Loma - Shelter Island - Old Town, Coronado and 2 rebid zones)

3.5* Hotel Circle - Mission Valley West at $65, went up to $95 (Included Included Del Mar - Rancho Santa Fe, Point Loma - Shelter Island - Old Town, Coronado, San Diego Coastal and a bunch of rebid zones)

4* Downtown and Harbor Island, started at $80, went up by $5 increments, accepted at $95

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like this took a bit of effort but hopefully you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please try to remember the Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. links on the board for your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]