LAX Los Angeles Jun 5-11 - Full Size

hu1112
By hu1112,
in

Hi,

I want to bid through PRICELINE by using the bonus cash of $3 per day which will end today.

I already booked a full size for $25 per day (including tax) with other Avis but I can cancel.

My question is, if I bid $20, how do I know if it won't end up more thatn $25 per day? Is there a calculation for the tax and other fees?

and can I re-bid if it rejct my bid?

Thanks!

When bidding, after you select the car type and the amount of your bid, the next page (before you put in any credit card information) will show you how much the total will be if your bid is accepted.

You won't be able to re-bid for a rental unless you change your car class (you can change up or down... unless hotels where you can only lower your star rating)

Also, please note you can still use our PRICELINE link along with your bonus money as follows:

1) click our link to PRICELINE and let the page fully load

2) at the top of the page go to MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS

3) use the bonus money link found in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (and not the link in any emails sent to you)

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the information.

Unfortunately I check the policy and my reservation can not be cancelled because it's over 7 days since I booked.

Hate to see bonus cash gone waste!

Btw, do you know how the bonus promotion works? Cuz it seems like everytime I booked something then I get the bonus e-mail next day!!

Like last week after I booked my Las Vegas hotel, I got the $5 per day bonus cash the very next day!!! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]