TN Morristown Holiday Inn

Travelnow
By Travelnow,
in

No problems getting the requested at check-in non-smoking double, even though they had assigned a king.

Facility was easy to find and a typical older Holiday Inn with outside corridors. We got a room over-looking the pool on the second floor. No noise problems as there was not anyone next to us on either side. They looked to be less than half full on a Saturday night. There is a restaurant on-site and they offer room service, but we did not try it. No free breakfast. Room was adequate size and clean with all expected 2* amenities, coffee maker, iron and hairdryer. Plenty of channels on the tv, including pay per view. Didn't notice internet and I don't think they had it, but didn't ask. The carpet, wallpaper and furnishing were in good repair. In fact this stay would have been above average except that the beds were just awful. Soft and bouncy, which would have been great if we just wanted to jump on them. But, as luck would have it, we actually wanted to sleep. The heating/cooling unit was fine and worked well but we woke up over and over again because of the terrible beds. We got this for $45, which, I think, was close to the target price as I had bid this several times with no success. The lowest direct rate I found was $62. We have stayed over night several times in this area but the beds here would keep us from ever bidding this zone again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]