Priceline Hotel: 5* Amsterdam (Museum Quarter - Vondelpark) Amsterdam Marriott Hotel

summerland76
By summerland76,
in

Used your PRICELINE link and just booked Amsterdam Marriott for $140 a night from the 13 to 15th of June. A little disappointed since it really doesn't look like a 5 star hotel but can't beat the location and the price is half of what the website is quoting me. I really wanted a 4* hotel for around $100 but when I bid $110 for a 4* it was rejected but with an offer to increase my bit by $30 to $140. I decided to try for a 5 star at that price and won so at least I didn't get a 4 star at that price.

Not *too* disappointed...just doesn't seem like a 5 star hotel from the website and compared to the other hotels at that level. Perhaps I'll be happily surprised when we visit. The trip advisor reviews seem to be very high so fingers crossed. The location seems pretty ideal and since I wasn't scoring anything at 4 stars, I'm happy.

As long as you are not looking for Old World Charm in a 150 year old building then the Marriott is darn near perfect.

Great rooms. Great beds. Great bathrooms. Great location.

Fairly typical Marriott type of service. Which means pretty good.

Its rated high for a reason

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]