Priceline Hotel: 3* Bangkok (Sukhumvit) Regency Park

Chris26WI
By Chris26WI,
in

Just needed a place for around 8 hours, as my plane will leave at 2am, so I started with 2star for all zones, 30SG$, heading up in 5$ steps.. till I got the Regency Park (upgraded to 3star), which is fine for me as I am now staying at the Westin which is in Sukhumvit too.

Hotel Name: Regency Park Bangkok

12 3 Sukhumvit 22

Bangkok, 10110

Thailand

66-2-2597420

Zone: Sukhumvit

Check-In: Monday, 16 May 2005

Check-Out: Tuesday, 17 May 2005

Your Offer Price: SG$55 (~ 33 US$)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: SG$55

Taxes: SG$8.94

Processing Fee: SG$16.50 (per offer)

Total Lodging Charges: SG$80.44

• 3 weeks later...

I would just like to add a warning to other potential priceline bidders in this area.

With reference to the recent successful bid of $33 excluding tax + commission.

This really was not such a good deal since the Hotel Regency Park can be booked online for 29$ to include ABF and all taxes.

The other problem is that there are currently large construction works adjacent to the Regency Park that cause both noise and dust.

Maybe I'm just being cynical but perhaps this is the reason that this hotel has recently become a new member to the Priceline family?

Yes I know, it is cheaper to get nowadays... and tried the best price guarantee, but didn't get any answer from PL SG (probably because the 48hrs limit had been passed already). The Regency Park is not a new member of Priceline... it came up already years ago.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]