Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Doubletree Hotel

owehay
By owehay,
in

I am a new user to this forum and I wanted to thank you for all the input on using Hotwire and Priceline to my advantage! I used your link to book on Hotwire and was happy with all the research and time I invested to get the following:

Traveling 2 Adult AND 2 kids (after reading it does make a difference to add kids!! THANK YOU!)

Chicago, IL

Dates 5/28 to 5/30

3.5*

Mag Mile-Streeterville

Aminities:

Fittness Center Pool(s) Restaurant(s)

Business Center High-Speed Internet Access

Booked 2 nights @ $114/nt

TOTAL $274.07

THANKS to your Priceline/Hotwire Calendar of wins, I was expecting it to be Doubletree. SO, very happy indeed to have more confidence using these sites.

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Very nice deal for this Doubletree property, which is a fine hotel in a great location. I'll also note that some rooms at this property may have decent views of the surrounding area, and there's a very large Dominicks Grocery on the opposite corner if you need to grab snacks/drinks instead of having to buy them at the hotel. Also, there's a huge multiplex a couple of blocks away on Illinois if the weather is bad. Any city questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]