Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (West-Plantation) Holiday Inn Sunrise

Beth C
By Beth C,
in

Not exactly where I wanted... I seem to have had extreme beginners luck with Priceline getting amazing properties (or maybe i'm just getting too fixated on getting a low price!) but for $55 I can sleep pretty much anywhere :)

Nov 19-20, 2011

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Sunrise-Ft. Lauderdale

West Ft Lauderdale - Plantation

3003 North University Drive

Sunrise, Florida 33322

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not your favorite hotel in the zone, looks like a nice deal for the price and it sounds as if you'll be able to make this work for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- can you please add your winning bid amount to your other Hotwire Ft Lauderdale Airport thread. THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It definitely isn't a bad property. Nice rooms, pool, off in the cut, but real close to a really busy intersection at Oakland Park and University Drive. I have stayed here a few times as a weekend getaway and it does the trick. Right smack in the middle of Broward County. You are 20 minutes or less from everything.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]