Priceline Hotel: NewYears eve

kareena2b
By kareena2b,
in

Hi fellow forum users & bidders.

I have a cheap hotel booked, no payment made yet & direct with the Company.

I have been using your threads, Priceline & Hotwire to see if I can get something nearer one of the parks New Years eve. I am trravelling with my grandson & dont want to have to hire a car-or at least not for the entire break.

Can anyone suggest a Hotel that is within walking distance of one of the parks that will have fireworks etc on the night and that they have spotted as a bargain? Happy to pay upto $100 all in for a close one, less the further away it is.

If you are looking for a hotel near Disney, the only ones that I have won on this site that are "near" Disney might be the Hilton and the Grand Hyatt Cypress Creek. However, even though they are close, I'm not sure you would want to walk to Disney from any of them. Fortunately, most of the hotels near Disney have free shuttles to all of the parks, so you shouldn't have to worry.

• 2 weeks later...

The Buena Vista Palace (which is usually one of the hotels that come up via Priceline for Lake Buena Vista area) is directly across from Downtown Disney and chances are you can view the fireworks from your room. They have shuttle service to all Disney areas.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]