Priceline Hotel: Key West in Mid July?

MCTX
By MCTX,
in

This is historically a tough PRICELINE zone and very deep discounts are not that readily available.

Most 3* and higher wins are in excess of $100+ (often well in excess), what is your maximum bid for this stay? What is the best deal you're able to find thru conventional booking channels?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I struggled with getting a Key West hotel earlier this spring. Long saga, but at the end I won one of my nights with a 2 1/2* at $126. Very nice place though, and I put a review in the Hotel Reviews section - Fairfield Inn. For my second night, Priceline would have let me extend my bid, but only at a whopping $165. I booked a different place directly for $129 (a tad seedy, but was shelter for the night).

Do look up some of the hotel web site rack rates to get a better understanding of the situation for your dates. When Key West is busy, rates get really high.

I considered staying at some of the earlier islands, clear back near Miami, and even back at Fort Myers (taking the ferry to Key West). In the end I decided I really wanted to experience a couple nights there.

Hope you find something.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]