Perimeter

1501 Lake Hearn Drive

Atlanta, Georgia 30319

404-459-0500

Offer Price Summary

Bonus Cash Per Room, Per Night: $3.33

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $31.00

Total Offer Price Per Room, Per Night with Bonus: $34.33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $31.00

Subtotal: $186.00

Taxes & Fees: $39.78

Total Charges*: $225.78

I HATE winning on the first bid, especially with 30 rebid zones (for a 3 star) in the Atlanta area. I was originally trying to get Saturday - Saturday. I had started at $29.00 and increased my bids by $1.00 up to $39.00 in the Galleria area and up to $37.00 in the Perimeter area always getting rejected. Each time I started at $29.00 upping my bid by $1.00 at a time. Going to hotel websites, it seemed that they wanted more money for this Saturday than any other day, so I tried Sunday - Saturday.

I had bid in the Galleria area first for Sunday - Saturday starting at $31.00 + bonus but was rejected aech time.

We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $38.33 ($35 per night plus $3.33 per night Bonus Cash) for a hotel room in the Atlanta, GA area.

I then went to the Perimeter area and also started at $31.00 + Entertainment Card bonus

This just proves that you should not get frustrated; always start your bidding low if you have enough rebids.

Please note that I tried to go to Atlanta last week (Saturday - Saturday ) but was rejected also.

Please note that I used the your PRICELINE icon on the upper right to go to the Price Line site. As always, thank you for providing this great site or everyone would always bid too much.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]