Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (ESB) Bryant Park Hotel

BrahmaBull
By BrahmaBull,
in

Hello All, first post here, been lurking for awhile.

Looking for 3.5* and up, willing to split my stay between two hotels if need be.

I don't have a set budget but after getting a 4* on priceline last summer for $135/night my expectations are high.

I have tried all the priceline tricks spelled out on these board and gave up around ~149/night. Countless combinations, ended up picking every area under Central Park.

Discouraged bidder, looking for some help!

Maybe waiting until closer to August would help?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please indicate exactly which zones, by PRICELINE name, you included in your bidding. I assume you have not yet tried to SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID? (which iwouldn't recommend doing at this point in time unless you wanted to stay in different areas of the city and change hotels mid-stay)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 Central Park South

3 Chelsea Area

5 Downtown - SoHo - Financial District

6 Empire State Building Area

7 Hell's Kitchen

9 Madison Square Garden - Convention Area

10 Midtown East

11 Midtown West

12 Queensborough Bridge

13 Times Square - Theatre District

Many different combos and all at once as well.

Sorry to hear that your bids haven't been accepted. At what point (price/star rating/areas) did you get a counter-offer?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I've only done 4 star, tonight. Both times were rebids with ESB the only one picked that actually had a 4*.

150 bid, asked me to go to 190 (went back and rebid 160)

160 bid, asked me to go to 200 (closed the browser)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]