Priceline Hotel: 3* Oklahoma City (Airport OKC) Wyndham Garden Hotel

godcan
By godcan,
in

Thanks again to Better Bidding! I used the PRICELINE link from Better Bidding as follows:

1. I saw that someone in the past had gotten a 3.5 star hotel for $60, so I made my first bid at $59 in the OKC North area and was rejected.

2. I added Frontier City which didn't have a 3.5 hotel and bid $60 and was rejected again.

3. I added Will Rogers Airport area which didn't have a 3.5 hotel and bid $61 and was rejected again.

4. I added Crossroads area which didn't have a 3.5 hotel and bid $62 and was rejected again.

5. I added Quail Springs area which didn't have a 3.5 hotel and bid $63 and was rejected again.

I took a day off, decided to shoot for the great 3 star deal near the airport and tried again this evening:

1. I saw that someone in the past had gotten a 3 star hotel for $38, so I made my first bid at $37 in the Will Rogers Airport area and was rejected.

2. I added Frontier City which didn't have a 3 hotel and bid $38 and my bid was accepted.

Here are the details:

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $38.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $38.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $12.64 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $50.64 (USD)

Amenities:

Remote Control TV with Premium Channels

Radio Alarm Clock

Business Services

Telephone w/ Voicemail

Iron and ironing board

Hairdryer

24 hour front desk

On-site dining

Thank you, Better Bidding!

Romans 8:28

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]