Priceline Hotel: 3* Raleigh-Durham (Cary South) Courtyard Cary

oldmanbob
By oldmanbob,
in

First and foremost I used the PRICELINE link from betterbidding.com to start my bids.

Tried a bid at 44 for Chapel Hill zone for a 3 1/2 star, was unsuccessful. Addeed Raleigh Research Triangle, kept 3/12 starts and raise bid to 45.00 . Unsuccessful again. I did not want to lower to a 3 star in the Research Triangle as I did not care for my last stay at the Radisson Research Triangle Park so I had to change zones.

Completely closed web page, went back to betterbidding.com, clicked on Price line link again, and I was able to start a whole new bid and did not have to use the zones tried previously. I even was able to lower the bid amount I had entered unsuccessfuly on my first attempts to get 3 1/2 star. I thought I woulkd be obligated to the initial zone and inital bid amount but that was not the case.

Thus I started all over like it was my first time bidding this evening. I again used BB.coms PRICELINE link again. Yes, I did have to completely log back into Priceline and enter my credit card info again, but that is a minimal hassel when it resulted in able to change zones completely and start again with a lower bid $$ for a lower star rating.

Thus I chose a new zone, Cary North, and submitted a bid of 42.00 that was unsuccessful.

Added new zone of Cary South and raised bid by $1.00 to $43.00 Bid accepted for this Courtyard.

Total cost with fees:

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $43.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $43.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $15.11 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $58.11 (USD)

Hope this info helps others. I would not think of doing PRICELINE without first using all info and link that is available on this great web site. Thanks!

Oldmanbob

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like this took a bit of effort but the savings were worth it! Glad to see you're happy with the results of your latest PRICELINE win and looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]