Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Venice area hotel on Hotwire

dbdpdx
By dbdpdx,
in

Hotwire has a 4* Venice area hotel list for $196 per night for 6/26. Amenities include breakfast, restaurant(s) and high-speed internet. It is recommended by 90% of Hotwire users and has 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor.

For the same night I just bid $150 for 5* on Priceline and not surprisingly lost. If I can ID the Hotwire and it doesn't excite me then I'll probably add 4* to my PL re-bid.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The HOTWIRE hotel above matches previous reports for the Best Western Premier Sant Elena so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Feel free to continue this thread for your PRICELINE discussion and if that is the service you ultimately use we'll move the entire thread to that section of the board.

Let us know what you ultimately decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help along the way.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In the end, given our time frame and needs, location became the #1 factor. I booked the Boscolo Bellini through HOTWIRE for $237. I opted for the Superior room over the Deluxe hoping for a better view and to avoid some of the problems experienced by recent reviewers on TripAdvisor. It was an extra $30 but at this point I'm already in so deep with the credit card...

Revisiting Paris and Priceline tomorrow...

I booked the Boscolo Bellini through HOTWIRE for $237.

Was this a 'retail' purchase where you knew the name of the hotel beforehand or an 'opaque' purchase where you didn't learn the name of the hotel received until after your purchase?

If the latter, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks, enjoy this nite of your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]