Priceline Hotel: Failure, LA (Beverley Hills) July 27, 28 2005

mckevin32
By mckevin32,
in

Must be tough days...

Linked through SB

Wanted 4* @ Beverley Hills. Probably started too low, but you never know...

$65.00 in B.H., rejected

$70.00 added Bel Air, rejected

$75.00 added Commerce, rejected

$80.00 added Culver City, rejected

$85.00 added Hollywood, rejected

$90.00 added Redondo, rejected

$95.00 added Santa Monica, rejected

I could live with 3 or 4* in B.H. or Hollywood, but dont want to risk getting put in the Walk of Fame Holiday Inn (Hollywood 3*).

Any thoughts as to how to best proceed?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for trying your previous attempts thru the SavingsBarn.com

A look at HOTWIRE has a 4* in the Beverly Hills zone for $145/nite which i believe to be the Loews. A bit more than you had bid above, but if you can use the $10 off code along with a $30 entertainment rebate maybe it would be worthwhile for you.

There is also a 3.5* in the West Hollywood zone for $105 which i believe is the Hyatt West Hollywood... you could in all likelihood get this cheaper on Priceline ($65-$85) and not have to worry about the Holiday Inn since it is in the Hollywood zone; unless of course there are 3* hotels in the Beverley Hills-West Hollywood zone that you also wish to avoid.

Let us know your thoughts on the above and we'll suggest how to best proceed.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Loews would be great, though I don't know anything about the $10 off code, or the $30 rebate?

I was (am) prepared to go somewhat higher if need be for a 4 star, I just ran out of rebid zones :)

Though we will only be in LA for a couple of days (en route Vegas to San Diego), this is the family vacation, so I would like it to be pretty nice...

This is as close as I get to a 4* @ $145 for those nights, Is it the one you are refering to??

Beverly Hills - Westwood - Century City (West Los Angeles) - See map

Selected amenities include: Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Best Value!

Upscale

$151 per room

per night

THANKS for your help & this great site!

If you look at the HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST for this area the above ammenities are a match for the Loews so that would be our best guess as to this hotel's identity (there could always be another 4* hotel with identical amenties).

New HOTWIRE customers can use the cod GIFTCARD06 to get $10 off per nite up to $50. If you have an Entertainment Coupon BOOK there is a $30 rebate available.

Let us know if you move forward with the above, if you do please start your purchase using this HOTWIRE link.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]