Hotwire Hotel: 3* Victoria (Downtown) Parkside Victoria Resort and Spa

Alaska Don
By Alaska Don,
in

Amenities:

Resort, Suite, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Spa Services.

I missed a ferry and got stranded on Vancouver Island with another couple. This was not in the list, but with amenities, great price, and 100% recommendation on Hotwire I took a chance anyway.

This place was a STEAL! Lowest online price was $249 and I paid only $83. Suite was large with king bed, living room, 2 flat panel TV's, fireplaces, balcony, full kitchen, and even heated tile floors. Everything about this place was new, clean, and screamed luxury and quality. The lobby is gorgeous and the staff treated me excellently despite the ridiculous price I was paying for the one BR condo suite via hotwire. I would have been happy paying twice as much in BC, and still can't believe this place is on Hotwire with such distinctive amenities. If you are going to Vancouver Island you need to jump on this deal! I wish I was staying more than a night so I could have really enjoyed this place and the area.

The three star rating is WAY low for this place, and must be a reflection of their lack of a full service restaurant on-site.

Add this to your lists so that others may benefit.

Used HOTWIRE link from Droid Phone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]