Hotwire Hotel: Help identify-downtown Tampa 3 1/2 * 6/16-6/20

Roskov
By Roskov,
in

I would like to get the embassy suite hotel near the Tampa convention center, there are two that popped up as accessible for those dates one is:

3 1/2*

$85 a night

Non-smoking, fitness center, Restaurants, pool, business center and high speed Internet

The other:

2 1/2 *

$60 a night

Airport shuttle, fitness center, pool, Restaruant, Laundry facilities, high speed internet

They are both 0.0-1.7 miles from the convention center address and the dates again are 6/16-6/20

Thank you so much for any help in this endeavor!

I think this 3 1/2 *could be Hyatt Regency Downtown Tampa. It is listed with the same amenities and star rating. I have stayed there previously but bid for the room via Prieline for, I think, 42 dollars per night. May be worth bidding on Priceline rather than the Hotwire option. The Hotel was of a good standard with a rooftop pool, pleasant bar etc.

Good luck!

They are both 0.0-1.7 miles from the convention center...

That distance is from the center of the zone to the convention center... not from the distance from the specific hotel you'll actually be receiving.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]