Priceline Hotel: 3* Burlington-Stowe (Burlington) Hilton

Travelling
By Travelling,
in

Apologies this posting is after the stay (but I hope it's still useful). We stayed in Burlington on a Priceline win a few days before this bid and liked the town so much, we decided to stay again on our way back from Montreal (I didn't get chance to post this while I was away).

I secured the Hilton on the first bid (bidding a day before the stay itself) - according to the Hotwire listing there was a match for the Hilton on Hotwire for $79 so I was thrilled to get it for $50 on Priceline.

Hilton Burlington

Burlington

60 Battery Street

Burlington, Vermont 05401

Check-In Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $50.00

Subtotal: $50.00

Taxes & Fees: $12.95

Total Charges: $62.95

I have Hilton status and was offered an upgrade to a Lakeview room on the top floor and breakfast included for two guests. There was free WIFI with a code (I'm not sure if this was a Hilton status perk or offered to everyone). The hotel is in a fantastic location and I didn't expect status benefits so was really pleased.

I'm glad to hear postings are still useful after the stay. As luck would have it, immediately after posting my praises of the hotel and Priceline win, I checked my credit card account to find they'd charged me for the room on checkout.

However, I called the hotel and they immediately realised the error and refunded the charge (including, I assume, the $10 car park fee which I should have paid so I've actually ended up a little better off than expected).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]