Hotwire Hotel: Help ID -Barcelona Downtown - Marina - Les Ramblas area hotel 5 star

brasay
By brasay,
in

Dates: May 29th - June 3rd

5* Downtown - Marina - Les Ramblas area hotel

Listed Amen.: Near Beach, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet, Spa

Price: $229

"Recommended in 95% of reviews"

I'm assuming this is the W? Any idea on others it could be? Sorta pricey, but looks like it's worth it if it's the W.

Let me know if I left anything out...thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It could always be a hotel different then what we think, but this does match the W Hotel Barcelona so that would be my best guess for this one.

PLEASE use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick response, would it be a possible strategy to bid only on a couple of nights to see if it's the W, then potentially add on a couple nights either through a whole new bidding process or I saw sometimes they offer to "add a night"?

Thanks!

While it's risky to bid on PRICELINE for part of your stay and then hope to receive the same hotel by bidding again, you can do this a bit less risky on HOTWIRE...

You could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Shoot, looks like I might have missed out. It's currently only showing a whole different 5* hotel. Guess I'll keep checking

I'm trying to grab the W hotel as well for June 16-19. Not showing yet. Any guess within what range it will start showing up??

Given that the hotel is 400 EURO a night, this is a phenomenal deal.

Thx!

Edit: Actually, I see it now - its advertising at $319 per Night. Will it drop?!?

I see it now - its advertising at $319 per Night. Will it drop?!?

If you'd like help with your own trip please click this HOTWIRE link and start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]