Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Palazzo

tangy
By tangy,
in

Hi Everyone!! :)

Im looking to book a 5 Star hotel on the strip- south for memorial day weekend (5/27-5/29)

I would like to spend $150/per night total including taxes and fees. I dont know if this is a little too unreasonable since it is a holiday weekend and most of these hotels are around $250+... but hopefully Ill get lucky.

I need help bidding because yesterday I got rejected at $130...I think I started my bidding too low x(

Also, if none of these options works out I would be willing to do a 4 Star .. preferably monte carlos or caesar's somewhere in the center .. but not TI. I usually bid on 5 Stars so I dont know what would be a good price for the 4 Stars during this time.. maybe $75/per night? THANKSSS!!! :)

Based upon your comments i'm assuming the Westin would not be an acceptable outcome? (it's in PRICELINE's Strip South zone but located slightly off the strip), if this is correct you're going to need to compromise somewhere...

Your $150 budget all-in is not enough for a 5* hotel at this point in time, which leaves you with 4* bidding... but you can't bid the Strip South zone due to the Westin (and potentially other properties which you might not find acceptable) and your can't bid the North zone since there is no way to avoid Treasure Island. HOTWIRE may enable you to avoid certain hotels in the zone that you don't want, but currently they're all over your budget (as prices start at $179/nite, or $208 all-in)

You can choose to:

1) wait it out and hope for lower 5* prices in the weeks ahead

2) raise your budget

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What do you want to try first... a 5* hotel up to your limit OR for the least expensive 4* or better for this stay?

If 5*, are both the Strip North and Strip South zones acceptable? (and i'm assuming you don't want Strip North Condo)... if trying for a 4* first, did you want to restrict your bidding to only Strip North (so as to avoid the off-strip Westin?) Or what appears to be the Monte Carlo is available for $179/nite ($208/nite all-in)

Let us know how you'd like to proceed, and confirm your maximum bid given the $179/nite HOTWIRE offer, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would first like to start off with the 5 Star hotels at around $200 on priceline if possible. Preferably on the strip south. Then if it doesnt work out then north will do. Oh and yes, I do not want the north condo area but if I get it then it's ok. Much appreciated!

Hi Everyone, I've clicked on the links at the top of the forums (hotwire and priceline) I posted here because my requests is very similiar to the OPs.

I am too looking for a hotel on Memorial Day weekend 5/27-5/29. I want only 5*, two rooms, and would prefer the strip north (no condos).

200per night would be acceptable for this type of accomodation, but of course if you think we can do better that is always a good thing.

Hello Everyone!

UPDATE:

So I went ahead and bid on a 5 Star hotel first..

Started out with zone 9 (strip south vicinity) at $105.. no luck. Then I kept on bidding adding either $3 or $5 and another zone that didn't have any 5 Star hotels. Practically bid on all the zones and on my last try got my offer accepted!!

Won the Palazzo hotel at $170 for memorial day weekend!! (5/27-5/29)

Happy bidding everyone! hope this helps!

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]