Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Hyatt

Coconutz
By Coconutz,
in

This is a possible match for the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza or Four Points Sheraton, although I'd lean towards the former. In terms of HOTWIRE, I do see what appears to be the Hyatt on Wacker for $109 for 5/4-7 ONLY, but unfortunately, the options for 5/7-9 when looked at separately are quite a bit more expensive ($166.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I used the HOTWIRE link on here and end up making two seperate reservations 5/4/11-5/5/11 for Hyatt Regency of Chicago on E Wacker for a total of $672 include taxes and fees.

4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) Hyatt Regency, $104 ... 5/4/11-5/5/11 total $126.71

4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) Hyatt Regency, $116 ... 5/5/11-5/9/11 total $545.47

Amenities With optional to reserve your own beds for additional cost

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Thank You!!!

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome deal! Defintely a very nice discount for this property, which is $279 for 5/4-8 and $259 for 5/8-9.

We'll use this thread for the 5/4-5 stay; it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the separate purchase for 5/5-9 as a new thread.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]