By poley,
in

Amenities are as follows:

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Not my favorite hotel chain but it was not much more then the hostel i was thinking about staying at. Much cheaper then the hotels i was seeing on priceline. Advanced pay price on the hotels website is about $30 more then i paid. I'm not actually spending the night just to rest for a 7 hours before check in for my flight

GREETINGS FROM TORONTO,

Correct me if I'm wrong but the PRICELINE LIST of HOTELS on this forum lists this property as a 2.5, NOT a 3, although it states it was formally a 3.

I have stayed at the property and, in my opinion, it does not meet the standards of the 3 star hotels that I routinely get from PRICELINE in the TORONTO AIRPORT EAST zone.

Perhaps the OP could indicate if he requested a 3 or maybe actually bid on a 2.5.

GIVEITTOMIKEY

Correct me if I'm wrong but the PRICELINE LIST of HOTELS
This isn't a PRICELINE win. It's a HOTWIRE booking and HOTWIRE currently rates this property 3*.
it does not meet the standards of the 3 star hotels that I routinely get from PRICELINE in the TORONTO AIRPORT EAST zone.
Please post your wins on the board so all memebers can gain from the information like you do.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]