Hotwire Hotel: Need help ID'ing 3 1/2 South LAV Strip Hotel

nofear2004
By nofear2004,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

This is Monte Carlo or Luxor. I am not a moderator like yellowdog but from research I am 99% confident without issue that it is one of these hotels and they both have the same amenities so there is almost no way to tell which is which IMHO. Remember to book through the HOTWIRE link and update us when you book it so that the board knows what the hotel ultimately is or let us know so that the thread can be closed out.

And by the way, my data shows the Trop at 2.5 currently. So you can cross reference amenities, and look on TripAdvisor but IMHO the Trop is lower than Luxor or Monte Carlo considerably to be differentiated. But it should be noted that The Trop did very recently go through multi-million dollar renovations. So indeed it's rating may have changed drastically. In the interest of full disclosure.

So on further review on Tripadvisor, it seems The Trop can be considered a 3.5 hotel and moderator thereuare did speculate it was that. However your date has passed, if you did book that day please report back so the thread may be closed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]