Priceline Hotel: resort bidding on price line for south beach

taraandsean
By taraandsean,
in

What are the likely resorts i will be bidding for for south beach ?What about the loews or the shore club this the hotels i want to stay in and has anyone or any site offered bidding for suites or can you take your original low winning bid room and upgrade to a suite for a cheaper price than the full price? any info on any of these topics will help and after that i need some help on what to bid and where for new york city the week before my miami stay. thanks for any help.

I have a previos post going but this sort of a different question. In regards to resort bidding if you bid high will you likely get a nicer place? as you know loews is alot nicer than say the palms or the hilton resorts so how do you go about throwing a price out that will more likely get picked ? How exactly does this work , obviously its a computer program that decides whether to pick your bid or not so if the computer asks the hilton before the loews or delano you could end up in the hilton even though loews might have excepted the bid. any help is appreciated

You don't "throw a price out"... let us know your maximum bid and we'll supply a bidding strategy for you to follow; but we would still like you to add your dates to your NYC post. Somebody looking at your NYC thread is not going to know to look in this Florida forum in order to find out the dates you are seeking.

Here is more specific information related to your latest question:

DON'T BID HIGHER FOR A SPECIFIC HOTEL.

Please keep this thread soley for your Florida and stay and any information for your NYC stay in the corresponding thread.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE has a 4* hotel on the beach for $157 which I suspect is the Royal Crowne Plaza. Given that you're other post began looking for a 5* hotel, (assuming our guess is correct) is this hotel satisfactory for you or would you rather spend more money for a Resort class property?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

no i am hoping for a resort on south beach either the delano or even better the tides or the shore club will even do if thats all i can get, this is alot of work irealy might be better off just reserving the suite so i get what i want because i am upgrading to a suite at time of arrival if they have it and just trying to get the lowest price from priceline so the entire price of the suite wont be so much so if it is going to be hard to get one of the mentioned above i can just do it on my own, i just dont want to waste your guys time because my wife and myself are picky and will ojnly stay in suite at the nicest the are has to offer.

I don't think the opaque services are right for your situation as upgrading to a higher class room is not always possible and far from guaranteed.

You may want to check out EasyClickTravel and QUICKBOOK, both of which enable you to select hotels and room types... and often have good deals.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]