Hotwire Hotel: 4 star in Paris with 100% satisfaction- help with ID?

liska
By liska,
in

Hi :-)

I am lookng to book a 4 star in Paris ( city , not airport ). The dates are May1st-4th.

There is 4 star hotel with 100% customer satisfaction coming up at $206 a night. The area is South of Champs Elysees - Trocadero

The amenities are few: spa, buisness center and high speed internet ( I clicked "show all"). Trip advisor rating is 4.5 with 10+ reviews.

Any guesses??? It is kind of expensive but it is hard to find a really high quality hotel this time of a year. i am more intrigued with high rating than with price.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.

I thought the Melia Royal Alma Boutique Hotel was an option but i don't see anything in regards to them have a Spa (although it does seem like the type of hotel which would definitely be able to call somebody to come to your room for a massage).

With the 100% HOTWIRE recommendation and the 4.5/5.0 TA rating i wouldn't be too concerned about quality, but you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if for some reason not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]