Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (Eiffel Tower-Grenelle-Montparnasse) Pullman Rive Gauche

londonfirsttime
By londonfirsttime,
in

Hello,

I have been trying to bid for either a 5 or 4 star hotel in

Champs Elysees - Opera Quarter West

Opera Quarter East - Les Halles

St. Germain - Latin Quarter - Montparnasse

Eiffel Tower - Porte De Versailles - Montparnasse

How much do you recommend I bid for? I was unsuccessful with my highest bid at $130 and am starting all over again.

Thanks in advance, I used the PRICELINE links here.

Rates are pretty high for these dates with the first nite of your stay being much more expensive then the balance... is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option? Or do you want to try up to your maximum $200 bid (or $150 or some number in between) for the complete stay before considering splitting the bid.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your (partial) win!

i just did a split for 5/22-5/24...

What do you recommend I bid for 5/20-5/22?

From your topic title your stay begins on 5/19... do you no longer need this nite OR are you willing to stay in 3 different hotels for this stay (5/19, 5/20-5/22, 5/22-5/24)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh no, I mean to say 5/20. The 19th was the busy date? Oh well, I will need a separate hotel from 5/20-5/22. I guess the good news is I still have a chance to get something closer to the center. I tried bidding yesterday for these 2 dates up to $180 and no luck for 5*, 4* in Champs Elysees-Opera West and Opera East-Halles, how would you recommend I bid for 5 or 4 in those areas?

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]