Priceline Hotel: Edmonton help, please! Best option for 4 adults?

rpb
By rpb,
in

I need to book a hotel for 4 adults (family), preferably located somewhere not too far from the Crowne Plaza. Does anyone know what the best option would be for such a long booking? We're fine with sharing a room, but looking at past winning bids on BB, a room for 2 adults will cost in the range of $60-70/night. Since we would be 4 adults, we would have to book 2 rooms -> $120-$140/night -> 5 nights would be $600-$700. Hotwire is about the same price ($130+/night for the 4 of us in one room)

Rates do vary by date, sometimes significantly. While some past bids have been won in the $60-70 range, these dates do look more expensive - I'm seeing a 4* for these days when searching for 4 adults for $235. Additionally, HOTWIRE would guarantee bedding for the entire party. Based upon rates I'm seeing, my guess is that two rooms via PRICELINE would cost more than 1 room via HOTWIRE. In terms of being near the Crowne Plaza, would you be okay with being possibly anywhere in the downtown zone?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the suggestion, thereuare. I've just been informed that 2 people might not be able to make the trip. If this ends up being the case, I will just try to bid on Priceline. If not, I will be back trying to find all my options. Thanks for all the help, everyone :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]